What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other devices when you access our websites are designed by:
Ø Redrox Quarry Products Limited, and are necessary to let you make purchases on our website;
Ø third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
Ø third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Redrox Quarry Products Limited.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: -
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
2. For Redrox Quarry Products Limited to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
3. To let Redrox Quarry Products Limited to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
4. To let Redrox Quarry Products Limited meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when you purchase a product visiting our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you won’t be able to complete a purchase on our sites.